Friday, November 24, 2017

X-Zone Broadcast Network - Dr. Thomas "Eddie" Bullard

Dr. Thomas Eddie Bullard
This week I had the chance to interview Dr. Thomas “Eddie” Bullard. I had thought that we could talk about his academic study of alien abductions but we began with questions about the Great Airship of 1897. We did get to abductions eventually. You can listen to the whole interview here:


I had heard, a couple of weeks ago, about the Alexander Hamilton calf-knapping, which might be the first recorded case of an animal mutilation. Well, I mean that I knew about the case and thought that it had been explained years ago by a letter that Hamilton had sent to a local newspaper. I had heard that the newspaper article might not exist explaining the case but Eddie had some interesting insights into that.

From there we switched over to the Aurora, Texas, UFO crash which is also part of the 1897 airship wave. I have been to Aurora, Texas, interviewed some of the people who said they were alive at the time, given I was there in the early 1970s, which meant those I interviewed were in their early 80’s, so it could have been true. I have reported on that, including pictures from the Aurora cemetery, which you can find here:


and here:


and here:


The last part of the show dealt with Eddie’s study of alien abduction, based on his analysis of those stories. He provided some interesting comments on abductions, and we did get into a few specifics. I think that the conclusions we draw will surprise a few people.

Next week’s show: Adam Dew (Yes, that Adam Dew).

Topic: The Roswell Slides

1 comment:

theo paijmans said...

The Hamilton cownapping is by no means the first recorded case of animal mutilation. See my introductory essay 'The Mystery Mutilations: Towards a Reconstruction of its Protohistory' in Ray Boeche, 'Bloodless Cuts', Lux et Veritas, 2015.

The book offers a facsimilé of complete runs of 'Crux' and 'Stigmata' by its late editor Tom Adams, and it also reproduces the groundbreaking 'Choppers and the Choppers'.

Best regards,

Theo Paijmans